Memories

Lately, I have made a new friend. She is Japanese and studying Hungarian. A friend introduced us to each other, on her request. We had lunch together at school, and then we decided to meet again at the weekend, in Kyoto.
Since she lives in Kyoto, she showed me around. She proved to be a great guide. We went to many interesting places, I have never even heard before. Then, while wondering around downtown Kyoto, guess what? we decided to take puriiii! Twice!!! It was so much fun! (^-^)v
Then, I started to wonder how many times and on what occasions do I take these pictures. Well..., many, many, many times. As for me, it always happened to be either to make memories of an event (like a birthday, or a trip, or a dating anniversary) or getting closer to a new friend.
Actually, I think in Japan it is a very important part of the 'becoming friends' process. You don't take puri with someone you don't like, right? It must be either an old friend, or your boyfriend/girlfriend, or a new possible best friend.
I guess it is pretty much the same with normal photographs. Usually, you don't have pictures of, or taken with people, that you don't like or are not important for you. When it's about people, it is most of the times about family or friends. (There might be exceptions of course.) Even, when it is about places, it must be an important place. Since purikura is about people, landscape pictures are not to be discussed here. However, it implies that when it comes to purikura, it is always the person that is important.

3 Comments:
I think...Purikura will be an our one of memories.
So,I love that take it.
I often take it w/z my friends,familly,lover...and so on.
And it put on my note w/z comment☆
It's very fun,isn't it?
゚+。:.゚ヽ(*´∀`)ノ゚.:。+゚
☆ΨσρΡΨΘ☆
英語になってるかな?ちょっと心配・・・。
The difference btw normal photos and prikura is, purikura is more convenient (I mean it is fast to develop) and we can decorate them!!I usually write the date, what we did on that day and so on. So prikura is like a diary for me. :)
I remember one of the times I last did pirikura,
We were at a resturant for my friends birthday and this guy from back home was sending random abuse to my phone from his computer. In a great spark of genius we ended up passing pirikura and doing a big *F- You! to him and ended up mailing it to him. I don`t think i`ll ever forget that night, firstly for the birthday, secondly for the photographic memories...
Post a Comment
<< Home