PURIKURA - Print club(bing) in Japan

This blog is dedicated to find out more about the enigma of print club pictures. What are they? Why are they so popular in Japan? What do people use them for? Have fun reading it or commenting about it.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Mission completed!!!

...but the blog is not over yet!!!


I haven't posted anything for a long-long time...
The semester was over by 15th of December I guess.


My blog had been checked, and I got good results.

THANK YOU SENSEI! I really loved your classes!!!

Except for the History of Visual Anthropology, it was

interesting! YAAAY! (^_^) v


Anyway, I decided to continue, even though the class
is over, and it's not compulsory anymore.


I already mentioned how important purikura is to
keep a memory.

Well, my Mom visited me for a week, before we came
home together.And what did we do???
Yesss, of course, we did PURIIIIII!

And it was FUN!
So....from now on, I will still write about these small pictures.
Maybe, being back to my country, where purikura does not
exist (can you imagine?!?!) gives a different angle to view
this question.

11 Comments:

At 8/31/2009 2:09 PM, Blogger shayndel said...

Hi, I like your Print Club blog.
I am also fascinated with the Purikura, look forward to read more of your thoughts on it, just took a quick look.
Do you still write or study about Japan?
Best wishes,

 
At 2/02/2010 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

 
At 2/08/2010 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Easily I acquiesce in but I contemplate the collection should secure more info then it has.

 
At 2/13/2010 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

 
At 2/16/2010 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting article. I would love to follow you on twitter.

 
At 2/20/2010 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

 
At 3/13/2010 6:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

 
At 3/24/2010 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats high to you post, intention look ahead for the duration of more related articles promptly as its united of my pick subject-matter to read.

 
At 3/24/2010 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i truly enjoy all your writing type, very helpful,
don't quit and keep creating considering the fact that it just simply that is worth to follow it.
impatient to find out more of your own content pieces, have a good day :)

 
At 4/24/2010 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

 
At 3/30/2011 8:59 PM, Blogger Swallowtail said...

Sorry for the long break. The blog is going to live again soon, I hope.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home