A long time update
Hey People! Sorry that I have been inactive for ...wow...almost 4 years. To be honest, I went home, and since there is no purikur back there, I pretty much had nothing to write about. I used my small precious pictures to make an album for myself, and remember all the good times I had with all my friends in Japan.
Actually, I came back in 2007 to Japan to work, and I'm still here. I did take purikura quite a few times, however, I didn't really have much time to spend on the computer.
Today I'm back, and I want to mention two recent changes in the purikura trends. One is retro puri. I have seen it in several machines, that they included the option of black and white pictures. The one you can see below is a black and white pic with an elementary/junior high school in the background, that would make the image seem even older. :) I love it!
![]() |
| Isn't it like pic from your high school scrap book? |
The other innovation is something I really hate! So, Japanese people, especially young girls have this complex about their eyes. They think it's not big enough and they are longing to have eyes like foreigners. I never really understood this. I think there is nothing wrong with their eyes, they are pretty as they are.
Anyway, recent machines offer you to chose your eye size on the picture. That's right, no mistake. The size of your eyes. You can choose whether you want natural or big. Having no complex like that, I always go for the natural one. In case of some machines even the natural option makes me look like a UFO though. That's why I hate it. It's totally unnatural. Sometimes I even wonder if that person in the picture is really me....
![]() | ||
| This one is a good example of a UFO picture |



1 Comments:
Rather cool place you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.
Bella Hakkinen
london escorts female
Post a Comment
<< Home